would you like to have me (Ainsley, blog author) post more often?

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Post #10:please subscribe!!!

Hello Everybody!
So I had NO idea what to blog about today! SOOO...I will talk about someone who is awesome!
Here are your clues:
  • he is a man
  • he is married
  • he is a celebrity
  • he has his own late night talk show
  • he is super funny
  • he has been on SNL
  • I would probably marry him
Give up?
IIIIITTTT'SSSS JIMMY FALLON!!!
So, Jimmy Fallon has his own late night talk show called Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.
On Fridays he does Thank You Notes, where he sarcastically thanks thing (like socks and sandals) or people (like Miley Cyrus) His Thank You Notes are SO funny that he has two books about them! I have read them both. I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard! (ok, let's pretend I didn't say that.)
Also, on Wednesdays he does Late Night Hashtags. They are super funny as well. You can watch them by clicking this link:Click HERE!  Some of my favorites are, #HalloweenRap, #Iusedtothink #MomTexts, and #WorstCarIEverHad. Basically, Late Night Hashtags are lists that Jimmy Fallon makes on Twitter with the hashtag (for example) #WorstCarIEverHad and then people on Twitter-or as I will call them here, Twitter People or TP for short- will Tweet back their responses along with that hashtag and then Jimmy will read his favorites on the show. (I am pretty sure that's how it works, anyway. I
'm not on Twitter.) Anyway, they are super funny and you should watch them. His show is on weekdays and 12:36am on NBC. you have to stay up really late to watch but I think it's worth it.  do wish his show was 2+  hours though! (it's a tad heavy on the commercials!)  So, I think that's all I have to say about Jimmy Fallon!
Talk to you next week and Happy Holidays everyone!
xoxo,
Ainsey

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, I forgot to say, please subscribe to my blog! Just enter your email in the box on the side and then you will get an email every time I post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete