would you like to have me (Ainsley, blog author) post more often?

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Post #8: Reading is my world

Hello, Everybody!!

So, I am quite the reader, if I do say so myself. (and I do say so.)   My latest literary obsession is...drum roll please...
THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY!!!
I would hate to live in Panem and to have to live through the Hunger Games year after year, but they are sooooooo good! (In my opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion(s) of course.)  
 I have read the first two (The Hunger Games, and Catching Fire) twice and am in the process of reading the third (Mockingjay) for a second time.
If you have not read The Hunger Games Trilogy-that is the series's official name. Mostly it's just called Hunger Games or The Hunger Games.-here is a link to Goodreads.com's Hunger Games page: Click Me!  I haven't seen the Hunger Games (the first book) movie yet, but I don't know if I want to. Most people say it's great but I don't know......we'll see if I decide to watch it!

Also, Wonder by R. J. Palacio and Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern are beautiful books. Please read them! They are so good!
xoxo,
Ainsley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment