Hello Everybody!!!
Happy Holidays! Today (Sunday, December 1st, 2013 in Washington State) is the official start of the holiday season in my opinion. To me the holiday season means shopping for presents and decorations, making lots of lists-there are two kind of people in this world, those who make lists and those who don't...I am a list-maker!-making lots of FOOD, and sharing this special time of the year with your loved ones. Please comment below with things that make the holiday season special to you, I am working on a list of a bunch of holiday traditions! I would LOVE to hear them!
Now some interesting (I hope) facts about me:
My favorite actors are, Leonardo DiCaprio, Meg Ryan, and Tom Hanks.
My favorite books/series are, The Last Dragon Chronicles by Chris D'Lacey, The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins, The Watch that Ends the Night:voices from the Titanic by Allan Wolf (I just finished reading this book last night! It's sooooooo good! A historical fiction must-read!), and many more books! I can't even name them all in this post! ;)
My favorite tv shows/movies include, Glee, Titanic, Catch Me If You Can, Forrest Gump, You've Got Mail, Les Misérables, and probably others that I can't think of right now!
My favorite hobbies are, acting, reading, blogging-of course!!- drawing, crafts, volunteering at my local library.
My favorite music includes, country, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Broadway shows tunes ( I'm an actress! So sue me. )
I think that's all for now....
See you next weekend and have a fantastic holiday season!
xoxo,
Ainsley
I love "You've Got Mail" too! Such a fun movie! O you like Sandra Bullock? Jamie and I love The Proposal. Grandpa Mike loves Sanra Bullock too. I love Part Mix, the lights and family time at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to hear from you. I haven't seen you since this summer!! �� I don't think I've seen many Sandra Bullock movie yet. I want to see Gravity but I'm a bit afraid to. Have you seen it? I have never seen the Proposal, but it sounds good! I love the family time at Christmas too. Will I see you? Talk to you soon, Ainsley
Delete